Heerak Lim (Rocky Lim). Seoul, Korea
My name is Heerak Lim and in English it is called Rocky. I’m in my M.S degree at Seoul National University in Korea and studying computer science. I worked for CSIRO, a national research organisation in Australia as a intern, and AICT(Advanced Institutes of Convergence Technology) in Korea as a research intern as well. Among the various fields of computer science, I am interested in embedded systems, sensor network, and distributed computing system. This blog is mainly a place where I record small accomplishments I have made on such research topics. Plus, I’m gonna post whatever I’ve designed, published, developed, coded, or literally whatever!
It’s always welcome.
Education and Career
M.S in Seoul National university,
Computer Engineering, Distributed Computing System Lab
2017 ~ 2018
Common Wealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation ; CSIRO in Australia
Research Intern, Data61, Distributed Sensing System Team
CIT Code Academy, CIT 코드 아카데미 ㈜디지틀조선일보
2017 ~ 2018
Advanced Institute of Convergence Technology ; AICT
Research Intern,Medical-IT Convergence Technology Laboratory
차세대융합기술연구원(서울대 융합기술연구원), 의료-it융합기술연구실, 인턴
B.S in Ajou university, Softerware Engineering.
2012 ~ 2017
- Dec 2018 “플래시 내 I/O 분리 처리를 통한 LSM-tree 기반 데이터베이스 성능 최적화”
- Dec 2017 “Open Channel SSD 플랫폼에서 쓰기 버퍼 및 스레드 구성에 따른 성능 분석”
- Dec 2016 “Performance Modeling and Measurement of Selective Page-Mapping Table on the OpenSSD Platform”
- Jun 2016 “Design & Simulation method for the Pre-scan Active suspension control system on the Virtual AUTOSAR Platform”
- Dec 2018 “Application-Driven Flash Management: LSM-tree based Database Optimization through Read/Write Isolation”